WC3 Mapping Help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cid2

I kinda need some trig help. I'm not at the trig stage yet, but, I almost am. I'm making an AoS map. Basically its like DotA, ToB, ThoT, etc. But this is a whole new one. This one will totally own (hopefully). If anyone can help with this triggering, I would be grateful. I also need confidentiality, and trust, so, if you're a deciever, I suggest you stop viewing this topic now.

I personally want this map to be a success. Maybe later I could setup a donation thing and make money off of it...but that's another story. Y'know, talking with parents...blah. But anyways, if you could help, then that would be great. I prefer you to IM me or post here.

Also, I would like one or two paragraphs about your experiences with trigger making. I will usually *only* be available on the weekends. Sometimes, I guess I'll be online on the weekdays. I'm rarely on B.net, so post here or IM me.

~Cid2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online