We Are Back !!!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Great minds think alike Rhett! :D Welcome back! To the mill man! :) Take care. angel :)

J

Jonesiegirl

LOL Rhett... weren't you here when she crashed? I know I was... here I had a mouthful of cyber words... next thing I know, I was chokin' on them! ... LOL *sssssputtter....spppppittttttt couuuggh*
:D

Wow we can get are fix of TSG now. :)

The coffee is here for everyone and the best go to Mike for getting the site back for us.

Your a funny one Kath. :D

Rhettman5.1

I had just completed what I am sure was my most brilliant post ever, it was funny, enlightening, witty and comprehensive...I hit the send button, and ....nothing :confused: :confused:

Now, If I could just remember what it was about and who it was to, I would repost it !!! :rolleyes:

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Nasty attack!

TSG went offline 11 pm here and was still off at 6 am.

I couldn't get into TSG, APOD or MyImager (thx for the tip Rhett and I mentioned you on my site). Google was open.

And to think there was a thread started for Kevin Mitnik! Bah! We just got a taste of the "good" that hackers do! A pox on them!

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by Rhettman5.1:
Now, If I could just remember what it was about and who it was to, I would repost it !!! :rolleyes:
It was a PM to me.....I got it...... :D We'll let it be our little secret :p

man I was screered that all of our post counts would go away and.............:eek: there would just be names w/o avitars...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online