We are the Champions!

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Team Canada strikes gold, again
Last Updated Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:57:51
HALIFAX - Canada's women's hockey team has picked up its eighth straight gold medal at the World Women's Hockey Championship.

And the victory was a hard-fought one over Team Canada's toughest rival, Team USA.

Canada won 2 to 0...Read more here...
My condolences :(

Attachments

Oh yeah........im sure its jammin downtown tonight.......... :D I knew I should have gone out tonight.... :(

Hockey Supremacy..........We Rule!!

how many times have the americans beat the canadians on the ice. I think the canadians would have a little bit of an advantage.

I think Gibble would know that statistic!!! .........i can only think of twice in the last 20 years maybe......... Gibbs will know. :)

dannyboyfx said:
how many times have the americans beat the canadians on the ice. I think the canadians would have a little bit of an advantage.
:confused: advantage?

It's called BEING BETTER!

In this tournament Canada is 8 for 8 with only ONE loss in all those years...this year...to the US :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online