1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

We in the UK call them legal Highs

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by rexgrant, Mar 6, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. rexgrant

rexgrant Thread Starter

2. valis

valis Moderator

I'm at work, can't get to facebook (not entirely sure I would anyhow, but whatever), so yeah, what is this about?

3. rexgrant

rexgrant Thread Starter

Hi Valis.
    The UK are in the throughs Of drugs manufactured from legal products by chemist from garden insectasides plant food and the list is endless there have been many deaths from teen and school children users in UK and ireland who think that they are SAFE as they are advertised as legal. Ireland are the first Country in europe to have totaly baned the sale of Legal Highs (psychoactive (brain altering) drugs) here is a link to some more accurate infomation . http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/legal-highs and it looks like they are moveing over you side of the Big Water.
    I hope you and yours are all well
    Regards
    Rex.

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Post this to your MP and maybe something will eventually get done.
    I suspect the rest of the world have the same problem.

5. brettmurray

brettmurray

Hay I like a fat line of MEOW MEOW just as much as the next guy. But the simple truth is that if regular illeghal highs were legal and controlled by the gouvernment, nobody would resort to these dangerous research chemicals.

Legalise Drugs!!! please use responcibley :)

6. Brigham

Brigham

First Name:
    John
    I'm afraid that I am in agreement. I am, at this moment, about to lose a daughter to a cigarette related cancer. I feel that nothing will stop stupid people taking dangerous drugs, so perhaps we should legalise all of them and, at least, we would know what was happening, and it would stop the crime associated with them.

7. Brigham

Brigham

First Name:
    John
    I have just read an article about the dangers of e cigarettes. It is not the nicotine that is the trouble, but the other things that are added. I then went on to read as much as I could about these problems. Apparently nicotine only substitutes for smoking are the best way to kick the habit. This seemed logical to me. Nicotine being the addictive substance, why not just try to wean people off of one thing only? By the way, there were lots of letters from people, presumably smokers, saying cigarette smoking is not harmful. I was really amazed at that.

8. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Basically there is NO CONTROL whatsoever over what chemicals can be included in E-cigarettes
    I've banned them in my house - even more than tobacco which is not totally banned.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144281

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice