Web based document management system?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnhaubert

I own a small business in Toronto. I am looking for a good web based document management system for our office. I tried a few trial version softwares I found online, but none of them has as good features as I would have liked. I heard about a document management system by Reva Solutions, but I couldn't find a demo version for them, so couldn’t give a try. Has anyone used that software? Is it a good one?

It would help if you described what kind of features you are looking to leverage. Have you looked into SharePoint Online? It is an offering of MS Office 365; it supports workflows, version control and granular permissions. It requires each user that needs access to have a paid license (monthly) on the same tenant.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online