Web Browse issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deepaksh

Hi,
When i browse any website it can't open but when i refresh it get open.same problem with other systems also.
In single click it cannot open, in 2nd time i.e i click refresh it get open.
Is it firewall (Forty gate) issue or LAN issue? how to solved this issue?
pls guide me.

TerryNet

Terry
Could be a problem with your ISP, modem, router (if have one) or Wi-Fi (if using).

If you have a separate router do you get the same issue with a computer connected directly to the modem?

What kind of internet service do you have? What bandwidth (speed) are you supposed to get? What do you actually get with Speedtest.net?

deepaksh

Hi Terry,
My ISP is TATA & upload speed in speedtest is 1.86Mbps & download speed is 1.76Mbps.
I m not using router,because we are terminate internet into Firewall (fortygate 50B)

TerryNet

Terry
If you don't have a separate modem please ignore the rest of this post.

Even if you are not using the router functions in the Firewall it could still be causing a problem. Do you get the same issue with a computer connected directly to the modem?

If the above speed tests were for the Firewall, what do you get with just the modem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online