web browser, "explorer style"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

d2981

i once downloaded a program, that worked like ur standard, ftp programs. but it was for websites, u just typed in the url, and it gave u a "windows explorer" like view of the site, making u able to download any files on the site. i cant remember the name, but i did like that program. any idea's? :

I have know idea what that means.... You had a program that let you download ANYTHING on ANY website? and what do u mean "Any ideas?" for ... what?
Sry if that sounded rude

d2981

yes had it, lost it when my computer crashed, it was a tree format like windows explorer, u typled in the url and it had the website, folders on left, files on right, just like windows explorer.

IM LOOKING FOR A NAME, SO I CAN FIND IT AGAIN, OR SOMETHIGN LIKE IT.

If i remember correctly i think i downloaded off, one of those hacking pages that come up with progz, and basic hacking tools on it.

YOU WERENT, RUDE I DIDNT EXPLAIN MYSELF WELL:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online