Web Cam Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GransHeart

I upgraded my ME to XP Home Edition and now I cannot install my Logitech WebCam. The help section of the XP said something about installing USB controller drivers. I didn't have to do this when I had ME, I just ran the installation program but XP won't accept the installation program. What can I do and how can I do it? Thanks to anyone with the answer.

It would help to post your computer's brand (Dell? Gateway?) and model number but you should be able to download them from the manufacturer's website - look in the support sections....

GransHeart

I have a Compaq Presario--5012US Series 5000. Hope this is helpful?? Thanks............helpfulness is a blessing.

I have a similar problem. using an Acer with win XP and a Logitech quick Cam, When I try to install I get the msg that there is already a high speed running. Can anyone help?

GransHeart

When I had the installation problem I finally had to go to the Logitech website and they have something there you have to download. When I downloaded that link my WebCam came right on an I have not had a problem with it since. I don't know what I dnloaded is called but it sure as shootin' works. No trouble whatsoever now. Hope this helps.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online