1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

web cam to webcam chat in windows live

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by wildtigger, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wildtigger

wildtigger Thread Starter

Hi i have got a freind in aussie that has a web cam but we dont seem to be able to have a web cam to web cam chat her little webcam icon doesnt show up my end to tell me she has a web cam but she tells me she has got it up and running ok and when i start my web cam she can see me but i cant see her but i dont have problems with my other windows live contacts

2. oksteve

oksteve

can you hear her voice ok?

3. wildtigger

no i dont hear or see any thing of her

4. oksteve

oksteve

sorry to ask, but have you known her long ?

5. wildtigger

yes i have for about 5 yrs we can chat normally but when we try and to web cam to web cam it doesnt work we have tried for a while and its really anoying so that why im trying to find help and the other thing to is that she doesnt have problems with her other contacts by web cam

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918011

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice