Web Cam video is laggy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cadeau

I recently sold my Pentium II 350 196meg ram, Win 98. My Logitch Web Cam was hooked up to it and the video and sound quality was very good. I now own a Dell Pentuim IV 1.8ghz , 256 meg ddr, Win XP . My web Cam sucks with this new system! I downloaded the most recent drivers for XP from logitech. The problem is when I record a video the mouth movement and sound is lagging. Any type of movement is really laggy. The way I see it is with all this power to spare with XP and Pentium IV to boot , the video show be a major improvement not a decrease. Ps. all settings in the Web cam settings are maxed out . Any suggestions on fixing this ??

Cadeau

Ok no replys ! Must be a tough question LOL. OK let me add something then. This web cam is about 3 years old could the problem be that the the old Pentium system had 1.0 USB ports and this new system has 2.0 USB connects? Could this have anything to do with the lagg that is present now in the videos that the web cam records ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online