web cartoons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buddhafabio

i know this dont belong here but i plan to start posting web cartoons. like homestar runner. the reason i put this post here is for email notification so people know a new one is here. i didnt post in random because it will dissapear in a day. if mods want to move this thread it is ok.

here is the first one

strong bad email

That was a good one. Of course, most strong Bad e-mails are pretty good. Thanks!

buddhafabio

MODS POST THE IN CAPS TO THE FOLLOWING IN THE FIRST POST

NSFD= NOT SAFE FOR DIAL UP

AND ALL OF MY CARTOON POSTS WILL BE AT LEAST PG MEANING NO NUDITY OR SEXUAL REFERANCES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
todays installment is two cartoons both may contain popups so have blockers ready

a comic strip;

haha humor

kinda not safe for dial up

and a semi stupid one it is KAT metal
kitty metal

Well, the at least PG rating means no Penny Arcade; my all time favorite Web Cartoon. :( I suggest checking out www.penny-arcade.com for anyone interested in a more adult, more profane, more vulgar, but definitely hilarious Web Cartoon. ;)

TechGuy

Administrator
First Name
Mike
Wow... I had no idea there was a sb fan club on my site. :) *subscribing to thread*

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online