web design courses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

devil

I`m thinking of getting into web design and was hoping that someone could recommend a decent on-line course/college. I work full time so it would have to be on-line.
I`ve checked out some courses but there`s so many out there it`s hard to know which is good and which is just a waste of time and money.
Thanks in advance.

Instead of learning on Online.....do join any good web designing institute, they will teach you, with proper guidance.

FileThirteen

Banned
If I were you I would be doing home studying! Reading and practicing tutorials in Graphic design, HTML, PHP ect. They will definitely get you on your way to success!

There are a lot of good web sites for tutorials on everything, if Zymic.com is still up that was an amazing one back in the day when I learned! My problem is everything I know I learned at like 11-16 now I'm 22 going on 23 and everything is outdated besides some of my PHP and design knowledge.

Dreamweaver is a good program to have for web design as well as Photoshop, Image Ready and Illustrator! Good Luck, P.M. if you need any help mate!

devil

I`ll have to do some research on all the suggestions and see which one suits.
FileThirteen thanks for the PM offer.
Thanks to all for their suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online