1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web Easy popup

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sipapu, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sipapu

sipapu Thread Starter

Have Web Easy Millennium program on WIN 98. Program is outdated and no longer serviced by IXLA. Trying to produce a pop up whereby I place say 4 photos on a page. Then I place a copy of one of them under the original photo. Then by clicking on the original top photo it opens a full page picture. This allows placing many smaller pictures on a single web page and allowing someone to open an enlarged version of the same picture. Is anyone familiar with the software that can detail how I accomplish this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170291

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice