web.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

willo

I encountered a problem opening a utility and rather than waste time w/it, deleted (don't recall what it was). Now, on occasion, I get an icon on my desktop & when I click it I get: Windows cannot findweb.exe . I'm using win98 and haven't got any problems except what is web.exe?

Thanks for looking,

Willo

Styxx

Banned
What was the utility? Did you uninstall it via the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel and the restart your computer? The exact error message, or even a screen shot of the error pop-out box would be nice. If the utility is not listed in the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel list, have you removed the utilities folder in the Program Files directory. How can you be sure this icon and pop-out are from this utility?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online