1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web Fatal Error Help Needed

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by CreamPie, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreamPie

CreamPie Thread Starter

Fatal error: Unable to read 4195 bytes in /public_html/core/error.lib.php on line 0

I am fairly new to php and cannot figure this message out. Please Advise!

2. TheRobatron

TheRobatron

Have a look at the thread here. I can't say I understand it fully, but I think the general message is that you need to upload the data in binary not ascii, and you need the Zend optimiser.

Hopefully someone will come along who understands what that will do, but it might just solve your problem. There are quite a few similar errors if you google the error. You might get more replies in the Web Design/Development forum (if you want it moved click report on the post).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755430

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice