1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

web games message board

Discussion in 'Games' started by Virgina77598, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Virgina77598

Virgina77598 Thread Starter

When I log onto my game room on the web, my room doesn't show up. Everything starts to load up and on the bottom, it shows Done, but the screen is blank. Even on the top it says if it doesn't load within 3 min. press here, and I do and still nothing. What can I do to solve this problem?

2. Morania

Morania

What gaming site are you using?

3. scmazter

scmazter

Make sure java is enabled, go to tools>options>advanced>microsoft vm machine. Make sure itz all enabled.
    If you don't have Internet Explorer, it shouldn't be much different find the options dialog and look for java, and make sure itz enabled.
    If you use an older browser you might need to download a new browser.

4. Virgina77598

I'm useing yahoo games and msn games and they both do the same thing. I've enabled my java and it is still doing the same thing.

5. scmazter

scmazter

Then perhaps you are behind some really powerful firewall that blocks all java code? To find out, errr I know, try the chatroom on this site, click 'Chat' at top right, does that work? (U might have to wait a while for it to load)

6. Virgina77598

Ok I tried the chat room on this site and the same thing happens, which is nothing. I'm useing Norton sytemworks 2003, which contains utilities, antivirus, clean sweep, ghost, web toos, and extra features.

7. Virgina77598

ok problem solved. I went to www.java.com and downloaded Java 2 platform standard edition. restarted my pc and now I can get back into my games. woo hoo

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169911

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice