"Web Offer" spyware..Cannot remove.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kcbc

streamliner said:
I discovered "Web Offer" and "Ezula" on my computer today, and was apparently able to remove Ezula. But Web Offer continues to show in my Add/Remove list, and it will not allow me to uninstall it there. I can find no other records of it in my programs, but how do I delete it from the Add/Remove listings?

Jack in Vancouver/Portland

Hello there....Im new here so please forgive the walk in.....but I was wondering if you ever got rid of the web offers that keep down loading? I to am haveing the same problem.......thanks in advance.....

Karen

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Hi Kcbc, Welcome to TSG!!

I've moved you to a thread of your own so please continue here.

Create a permanent folder on your hard drive for Hijackthis, like My Documents\HJT
Click on this link: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe and "Save" hijackthis to the folder you have created.

Double click on the program to run hijackthis, click "scan" then click on "Save Log".

Post a copy back here and someone will be happy to review it.

Don't make any changes until instructed to do so.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online