1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web Page Expired

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by DavidWalsh, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidWalsh

DavidWalsh Thread Starter

I have a problem in that sporadically I get the message:

"Warning: Page Has Expired
    The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button."

I have searched the old posts for a similar problem but to no avail. I know it will probably be a really simple problem to solve. Any ideas?

Thanks.

David.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!