1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web Page Help

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by GUSMAN, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GUSMAN

GUSMAN Thread Starter

Hello All

I have designed a website for a local swimming club. It's not complete at the moment as the club need to see it and perhaps alter some things.

It is mainly for information but there will be one or two pages that need to be updated on a regular basis. I am uploading it onto my server via ftp, but this may be a little awkward for the club member responsible for the update so I was wondering if there is any way I can sort of dynamically update the webpage.

A friend did tell me of something he used but I cant quite remember it. I think one was SMF which I have in my server control panel (C Panel X) he said he just built the site and then copied the code into it, so he can log in as admin then do the alterations.

Anyhow, if anyone has some ideas for me I would be really graeteful.

Cheers

Gus

2. sekirt

sekirt

3. GUSMAN

GUSMAN Thread Starter

Ok will post it in there

Cheers

Gus

4. sekirt

sekirt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490709

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice