1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web page printing problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Southland, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southland

Southland Thread Starter

It seems that web page printing problems are common here, but I don't see my particular problem. Hope you guys can help. I'm running WinME with IE for a browser. Until recently I never had a problem printing from a web page or Outlook express, but lately I get this error message:

ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE.

LINE: 1047

CHAR: 1

ERROR: Object doesn't support this property or method.

CODE: 0

URL: res://C:\Windows\System\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg

I also made the mistake of downloading Kazaa and had several parasites piggyback in. All were uninstalled except one which involves changing directories. Since I am not familiar with making these type changes, I left this parasite in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this is a great forum and there is a lot of useful info. Thanks to all, Southland.

2. compilerxp

compilerxp

1 - don't know much about the printer, but try to reinstall your printer drivers...

2 - download SPYBOY Search and Destory from www.download.com - its free and easy to use.

3 - Kazaa blows... download Kazaalite++ instead (spyware removed) http://www.kazaalitesite.com

Extra tools included.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166730

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice