1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web pages incorrectly displayed with internet explorer browser

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sweetsistersadie, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sweetsistersadie

sweetsistersadie Thread Starter

My internet explorer browser (I believe I have 9 version installed) does not display some web pages properly in Windows 7. These same web pages have no problems when displayed through Google Chrome. I have tried to re-install the browser to no avail. Curiously, this happened after my wireless router had stopped connecting to the internet and I had to unplug the modem/router, restart the computer..I am sure I am overlooking something very simple to correct this..any help much appreci

2. DerekC

DerekC

Go to one of the websites that isn't displaying properly, then go to Tools > Compatibility View.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030245