Web site design

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Skimmons

IM am about to under take in some web site design. IM currently using adobe photo shop, illustraer and flash 4. Any other programs you would recomend?? Anything you think Is a MUST HAVE or I MUST KNOW before continuing?? Lemme know it would help out alot.

Depends on how deep into web design your going to get....I would suggest a semi WYSIWYG web site editor , such as Net Objects Fusion, Dreamweaver or Front Page.
Then set yourself up with a good web host and purchase a server from them, or at least some bulk space , that way you can offer your clients a total package.

BML

Microsoft's Front Page rocks as a web page editor. THat's a must have.

I think with Photoshop and Flash, with Front Page you can do some cool stuff!

BML

Microsoft's Front Page rocks as a web page editor. THat's a must have.

I think with Photoshop and Flash, with Front Page you can do some cool stuff!

Adobe Golive is a nice website design program, made with a designer in mind, not a programmer.

Dreamweaver is pretty good too. I try to avoid frontpage as it uses too many microsoft-only options

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online