1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web site mouse scrolling problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by auntwiggy, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. auntwiggy

auntwiggy Thread Starter

I am having problems with my wireless mouse. When I use the scroll wheel on a web page, it continues to scroll at least 4 more times after I remove my finger. It happens with a wired mouse also. This is a new HP computer running xp and IE 7 Any ideas on how to stop it? Thanks

2. nick12945

nick12945

That happens to me too. I think its normal

3. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

More than likely the mouse is set to sensitive. You should be able to help this by going into the control panel and open mouse and look thru the settings and see if you can find something about movement and lower the sensitivity.

4. auntwiggy

auntwiggy Thread Starter

thanks. Tried all that only does this on web pages. Never did it before EI 7 upgrade. I dont think its normal. It doesn't do it on my other computers. Oh well, if anyone hears anything please let me know.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593308

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice