Web Startup Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cindy_g3198

My internet is provided by Earthlink. At one time my computer was set so that the web start-up page was Yahoo. Something happened and now it starts up with Earthlink. How do I get it to stop opening up at the Earthlink start page and go directly to the Yahoo page? Thanks, Cindy_g3198:confused:

Not sure if Earthlink locks the start page or not. If not, go to Tools>Internet Option (assuming a recent version of IE) and set your Home Page to Yahoo at the top of the General tab.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online