1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Web videos on a specific site keep looping

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by abe25425, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abe25425

abe25425 Thread Starter

I am running windows xp on a vaio sz140. I am in China, but this problem exists in US as well. For one specific video channel content website, when the page comes up, the whole page keeps looping ever few seconds. All the videos keep looping and I never have a chance to choose one to view. From any other computer anywhere the site comes up fine and the site people have confirmed no problems. I am able to surf many other video content sites no problem. Any ideas what is up between my pc and this site? I'd rather not mention site so as not to damage reputation, especially considering it is obviously an issue with my pc. Thanks for any help you can offer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/850293

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice