Web3000 and Cydoor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
fenwayrocks,

Bummer
Good old spyware.

You need to find out what programs put them there and use the uninstall from the program and then use ad-aware to clean up after it.

Bet your have to wait till late in the day for others to post here. Everyone had too many drinks.
Have never gotten any spyware to clean up so other can help you out a lot better.
So I will just say HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Clean them. The worst that can happen is that the program that put them there doesnt work.

beach51- Your link went awry.

http://accs-net.com/smallfish/web3000.htm#rem

I installed my new mouse which put Web3000 on my system. I did not want to replace it so I used Adaware. Everything works fine. I seem to recall Bryan saying the new versions could handle it but I could be mistaken.

fenwayrocks

I had gator and flyswat in the past, removed them via add-remove. Thanks for the link and info.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online