Webcam capturing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

driver_uk2001

Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell me of program that i could use to capture video from my webcam and upload it directly to my website. I have tried WebcamXP it does save the video but i cant seam to be able get the video file uploaded to my webspace.

Prefferably a program that starts capturing when it detects motion. So it sits there idle untill someone walks past the webcam and then it starts the video capture and then starts to upload it to the webspace.

I hope someone could help me with this.

Thank you in advance

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Most webcams come with some software like that. I have a Logitech, and it has something called Image Studio that has intrusion detection capability, as well as snapshots, movies, etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online