1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Webcam driver (Smartbook i-7500V)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by bommi, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bommi

bommi Thread Starter

Hi guys,
    First of all, if I am posting this in the wrong place I apoligize!

My friend has a SMARTBOOK i-7500N 17" WXGA+ 1440x900 notebook in wich the webcam driver is missing. The intergrated webcam is an optional feature with this computer. In his case there is a webcam but the driver is missing. I have as of now spent a little over a week searching for this driver and honestly I am going completely insane!! I have never in my life had such trouble finding 1 driver!

The os is XP pro.

If any1 has any experience with these notebooks and can assist me with this prob it would be greatly apreciated!!

Thanx in advance!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!