Webcam issue

Koala54

Hello, When I join a Zoom meeting the integrated camera on my packard bell laptop doesn't work all the time. It worked for a while & then stopped. I've gone through all the suggestions ie update drivers security/privacy settings in windows 10. The text box shown when I click the camera icon to use the webcam in zoom reads:
"Cannot start video-failed to start the video camera. Please select another video camera in settings"
I can't find any other camera in settings!
Help please anyone!

What model packard bell is this? I work with an IT team with zoom all the time it's likely the older model laptop you may have not working with the OS and drivers you have installed. Knowing your laptop model would help

Koala54

What model packard bell is this? I work with an IT team with zoom all the time it's likely the older model laptop you may have not working with the OS and drivers you have installed. Knowing your laptop model would help
Thanks. Model is easy note TE69KB

It could be the cam not initializing because of the AMD APU drivers that Windows 10 is using by default. Something along those lines I would suspect. Did you make sure you have installed the webcam drivers from this page for your model?

Koala54

Blu_86
I've tried downloading from your link but no success! Although i'm IT savvy i'm no expert so I need someone to have a look at my laptop! any more suggestions though? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online