Webcam problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maddarlo

Hello,

I bought the Genius VideoCAM Look webcam today. Installed the drivers from the CD then plugged in the camera. The PC detected it but when I open the software, the camera won't work.

I just get a black screen in the software and the egg-timer. I've tried reinstalling it, tried the driver from the website as well as the CD and have the most recent version of ActiveX - but nothing works.

Also, the LED on top of the camera is not lit up.

Can someone help or is the camera not working? I'm using Windows XP, by the way, and have a modern Fujitsu Siemens PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!