1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Webcam warning message

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Tarebear, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarebear

Tarebear Thread Starter

Hello I have the Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000...I am running windows 2000 and when I run this camera using microsoft Netmeeting I notice in the event viewer under the category Application Log this particular warning.

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( LOGITECH ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event:

I have lots of these warning messages....Logitech has no info on this warning from what I could see...Anyone out there have this same problem and know what this means and if so what to do to get rid of it?

Thanks very much,

Tarebear :)

2. Solid_Froggy

Solid_Froggy

Maybe you should put that message in Google Search or send an email to Microsoft on that program warning.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223468

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice