Webdings font taking over

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brassy1234

:confused: I'm using Windows XP and I think I have some virus that changed the fonts of everything to what looks like the "Webdings" font. I can't read anything and it's kind of frustrating.

Can you please help me in fixing this problem?
:confused:

What is it that you are having this font diplayed in?

Is it every thing you open or browse to in your computer, or just internet pages etc?

If it just internet, reset your web settings, or change the font to your desired font type.

At the top of your browser window, Click tools, internet options, click the font button.

Change to any font you like, the default Windows one is;
Latin based:Times New Roman:Courier

That should set your browser up right.

brassy1234

It's everything in windows. It wont let me change the fonts back or give any other options for different fonts to change from. I even opened up Word and it's in that font. When I type a URL address, it does it in that font also.

What else should I try?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online