1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

webmail unable to sent to external company

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sieg84, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sieg84

sieg84 Thread Starter

Hi,

One of my user in my company when trying to send email to other company email, it get bounce back. But if she try senting internally or to yahoo email, it can be send successfully. She is using Microsoft Webmail. However another collegue doesnt have this problem which mean that there is problem with her mailbox. Her domain account is in different sub folder with the collegue, but they are all in the same OU in active directory, will this affect email sending if the subfolder is not set properly? I check her mailbox in exchange and there doesnt seem to be any problem. Anyone could advise why she can sent email to anyone except to external company? thanks

2. sieg84

sieg84 Thread Starter

hi, anyone can help? thanks

3. sieg84

sieg84 Thread Starter

Hi guys,

below is the error message recevied after sending to the recipient below. Anyone could help? thanks

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
    [user email address]
    A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
    Generating server: mailserver.pageonegroup.local
    [user email address]
    #554 5.4.4 SMTPSEND.DNS.NonExistentDomain; nonexistent domain ##
    Original message headers:
    Received: from mailserver.pageonegroup.local ([192.168.0.8]) by
    mailserver.pageonegroup.local ([192.168.0.8]) with mapi; Fri, 11 Jan 2013
    10:23:02 +0800

4. sieg84

sieg84 Thread Starter

Hi marksteve,

thanks for your help, she is the only user that encounter this problem, i check her mailbox and account setting, they seem to be ok. She can send to everyone except to this external company, not sure if she could sent to other company but she is able to send to yahoo email.

I also check her owa and she did not set any rules, she do not use her desktop outlook client to check email as she only use the owa. She also said that the person she is having problem senting most probaly did not set rules and also she is unable to sent to two users from the same company.

She use another computer using her owa to send to that email and it does not work too. However another user is able to send to that email successfully. She seem to have issue with her mailbox but i could not find the source problem.

hope you are able to solve it as i have tried everything.
    thanks alot.

5. sieg84

sieg84 Thread Starter

hi markstev or anyone could help? thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084537

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice