1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WebMD Symptom Checker Doesn't Work On Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Holly3278, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hey everyone. I have been using Google Chrome for some time now because Mozilla Firefox crashes all the time now since the last update. Well, I like to use the WebMD Symptom Checker from time to time but I can't use it on Google Chrome because it simply doesn't work. The first page where you put whether you are male or female and your age and a few other details works and the part where you select the affected part of your body works but the list of symptoms to check off does not work. Can anyone tell me why this will not work and if there is any way I can fix it?

2. mpeet611

mpeet611

That part of the site may not be fully compatible with google chrome so try loading it in a different browser. If firefox doesn't work try using IE.

3. mpeet611

mpeet611

I just read in another thread that firefox has been having some issues for some time now so that may explain why it keeps crashing on you. I can't help you with firefox because i don't use that web browser but if you want help i would start a new thread & use the words firefox & crash in your title. That will definitely attract firefox experts.

4. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hello. I haven't gotten Chrome to work with WebMD Symptom Checker but I did get Mozilla Firefox to work again. I downloaded a new installation file and then I uninstalled Mozilla Firefox. I then ran CCleaner and Glary Utilities before reinstalling it. Once I reinstalled it, all of my extensions were back and Mozilla Firefox has not crashed since so I am back to using it again. I honestly prefer Mozilla Firefox to Google Chrome anyway.

5. mpeet611

mpeet611

Glad to hear you got firefox working again. You may want to read the TSG Library articles posted below before using CCleaner & Glary Utilites again because there registry cleaners can sometimes cause more harm than good. The first link only applies to CCleaner but the second link applies to all registry cleaners including the one that comes with Glary Utilities.
    http://library.techguy.org/wiki/CCleaner
    http://library.techguy.org/wiki/Registry_Cleaners

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144272

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice