1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Webpages don't load properly until refreshed:

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by baottousai, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baottousai

baottousai Thread Starter

I don't remember when it started happening and or if I did anything weird with my computer but now every day I have to deal with pages not loading at all or loading without any formatting/images not showing up. I always have to refresh at least once for the page to load properly. I always get the This webpage is not available on chrome and The connection was reset on firefox. Those are the only browsers I've used but I assume it will happen on others too. I've tried clearing cache/restarting modem/flush dns/virus scan/reinstalled wifi/lan drivers and googling this problem almost every day and I can't find any kind of solution. It's super annoying trying to browse the internet when I constantly have to refresh. There's nothing wrong with my connection since the page will always load at a normal speed/I don't lag when playing online games. I also don't encounter this problem on my phone (connected to wifi) or on a different computer.
    example of page loading incorrectly: http://i.imgur.com/TKOwNlE.png?1

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145396

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice