Webpages loading incorrectly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mlipka7

So here is my issue. When I load certain webpages (like kotaku, ign.. others) they load up either all disheveled (like the css didn't load or something like that) or some of the pictures didn't load up or perhaps a video or two. Then I hit refresh and it loads up perfectly fine the second time. Now this only happens on this computer, which is running Vista x64 Ultimate and it isn't the network adaptor because I have tried 3 different ones with the same result. It isn't my anti-virus (running McAfee Enterprise Virusscan 8.5i) because when I disable or uninstall it it still happens. It has nothing to do with my router or modem because the other computer on my network (XP machines) work fine. And it isn't a case of it being the browser (at least I dont think so) as it happens in both Firefox and IE7/8.

Okay, I think that about covers it all, if not just ask. Thanks for any ideas you can provide because I'm at my wit's end.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online