1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WebShots Desktop Data

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by SteveinDallas, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SteveinDallas

SteveinDallas Thread Starter

Dear Tech Support Guy:

I bought a new HP Pavilion notebook computer with Windows 7 Ultimate and copied all of my Webshots photos from my old Dell notebook computer that was running Windows XP Professional. I downloaded the free Webshots Desktop application to my new HP notebook from the website and I'm now trying to "re-build" my photo collection from the copied photos from my old computer. My problem is that the Webshots Desktop application doesn't "see" the photos in the "webshots albums" located in the Webshots Data folder. I know the photos are there because I can "see" a list of them from Windows Explorer. The photos have a *.wb1 extension.

How do get my Webshots Desktop application to recognize these photos so that I can load them into my Webshots photo collections?

Steve

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1041376