1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Webshots - How to Transfer & Find New Free...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by BratDawg, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BratDawg

BratDawg Thread Starter

Sep 23, 2004
    Hi. I want to tranfer my webshots pics to my new computer. It used to be that you could copy the data file onto a flash drive and just copy it. When I tried that it created an html file that seems to do nothing.

They used to have a LOT of free daily photos that were really good. Now that seems to have gone away and it's all premium requiring membership, which I'm not willing to pay for. End result is that I have a LOT of free pics on an old computer, can't seem to find good quality new ones any more, and I'd like to move the ones I have.

Am I missing something or did they basically change it somewhere where you're forced to pay to use it?

2. brandmantra

Dec 1, 2008
    You can try with old version webshots. There are lots of free web archives for the old version softwares. You can check >corbis< there lots of royalty free images could be found
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1070182