1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Webshots

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bumfuzzle, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bumfuzzle

Bumfuzzle Thread Starter

I have used Webshots screensaver and wallpaper software for years and I am a Premium member. I need to update my billing info. For whatever reason, I cannot get into my account---their web site doesn't even seem to be working, yet I get the daily featured photos---I just can't download them until my billing info is updated. Does anybody know what is going on with Webshots? I emailed Support twice, but I have received no response. When I go to Webshots.com nothing on the site works. I would appreciate any help.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Did you try getting in using a different browser?

3. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    I am not a user, but things seem to work for me when I am at Webshots.com

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

They did for me too. That's why I thought maybe a different browser might get them in there.

5. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

I used to be a Webshots Premium user, but quite some time ago, I got notification that Webshots was being discontinued and no longer supported. I use Endless Slideshow Screensaver now, it's quite similar in many ways to Webshots.

6. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I tried to log in at Webshots.com
    I typed in my email address and password, clicked signin and absolutely nothing happened.
    Correction: I now see email or password not recognized. I suppose they kill the account if you haven't used it in years.

Note: I haven't used Webshots in years.
    If you want nice wallpaper, you might try looking here
    https://www.desktopnexus.com/
    They have different sizes for different devices. I've downloaded lots of wallpapers here.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. Bumfuzzle

Bumfuzzle Thread Starter

Well, guys---I appreciate all the input. Evidently there is a conflict with Internet Explorer despite the fact that I have used Webshots on IE from the very start---but I guess you have to consider it is Microsoft, so anything is possible. I went to Firefox and had no problem. But you gave me two alternative screensavers in the event I want to switch down the road. Thanks

8. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

(y) Good to hear the problem's been resolved.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217697

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice