1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Website development for B2B

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by sridzi11, Jul 17, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. sridzi11

sridzi11 Thread Starter

HI All,

I want to develop a website for B2B ,which has login ,product display and client can place the order but no paypal.

How to go about it ?Can i use any readily available templates or suggest any other way ?If coding let me know the best way to go which helps me to build using using the interfaces available.

Thanks

2. Sponsor

3. andrea1

andrea1

I am far away from coding. What about WordPress?

4. sridzi11

sridzi11 Thread Starter

Wordpress ..does it has all features which i want to implement has mentioned above?

5. andrea1

andrea1

Well, as far as I know, it is possible to create an online shop with WP. I am not sure regarding the PayPal but will try to figure out. Can you give a little bit more details on your B2B website, please?

sridzi11 likes this.
  6. AshtonAsh

AshtonAsh Ashton

Actually, you have 2 options. First one is to build your website using CMS (Content Management System) like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla or else. But this means that you'll have a ready template and you won't be able to change it. These systems provide a wide range of layouts, that could be used, but would you be able the one that you need is still a question.
    And the second option is to build your website from scratch. This one would give you more possibilities to make your website unique and independent.
    So it all depends on your needs, programming expertise and budget. Here at DDI-dev we are used to building websites from scratch and it seems to work pretty well :D.
    Also, don't forget about things like responsive web design, SEO- and user-friendliness. I would suggest you read more about responsive design because it's really important in our modern society.

sridzi11 likes this.
  7. sridzi11

sridzi11 Thread Starter

Yes offcourse i want a responsive one..i can develop from scratch but how about UI? Can we embed any templates n code??

8. AshtonAsh

AshtonAsh Ashton

Yes, sure you can. It depends on what language are you going to use for your website. JavaScript has both internal and external templates. Or you can outsource the design part and you'll have your own template. As always, it all depends on what do you need.

sridzi11 likes this.
  9. sridzi11

sridzi11 Thread Starter

Thanks..

10. andrea1

andrea1

JiminSA likes this.
  11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1193214