Website help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cworblip

I am unable to access the Nectar.com website. However I try to get in I get this message:

Error
This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: N/A, 330905763301.

I have contacted Nectar and they say there is nothing wrong with their site. I get the error message however I try, even using my iPad with Safari I get the same message. I have cleared the cache and removed cookies, but to no avail. This info below is from my desktop pc using Windows 10

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3981 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (864 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., H81M-D2V
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

plodr

Liz
It is not you. (Windows 7, turned off noscript)
error.jpg

Notice how the incident ID is higher. Everytime someone gets the error, the count increases.
That means more than 330,000,000,000 or 330 billion plus have seen the error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts