1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Website help

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Cworblip, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cworblip

Cworblip Thread Starter

I am unable to access the Nectar.com website. However I try to get in I get this message:

Error
    This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
    The incident ID is: N/A, 330905763301.

I have contacted Nectar and they say there is nothing wrong with their site. I get the error message however I try, even using my iPad with Safari I get the same message. I have cleared the cache and removed cookies, but to no avail. This info below is from my desktop pc using Windows 10

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3981 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (864 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., H81M-D2V
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    It is not you. (Windows 7, turned off noscript)
    error.jpg

Notice how the incident ID is higher. Everytime someone gets the error, the count increases.
    That means more than 330,000,000,000 or 330 billion plus have seen the error.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215249

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice