Website Low Google Pagespeed Insights Scores

nghiadang

hi all,
I checked what Google thinks of the speed of my site using Pagespeed Insights
My site got a score of 51/100 (poor) for mobile and 14/100 (needs work) for desktop. Various optimisations are suggested. Anyone can run this test for any other site.

Have you got any suggestions as to how I can improve these scores?
My website: xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

JiminSA

Jim
You may also decrease page-load by making your script links local instead of remote.
This would require you to download the link contents and upload them (locally) to your website.
You would then alter the link URLs to local ...

colinsp

Colin
This is a Wordpress site, you have a load of plugins active do you really need them all? You have Contact Form 7 loading on every page, do a search for the custom code to disable it on all but your contact page. Look at serving some of it through a caching plugin or CDN. I suspect there may be several conflicts given what is loading in your page source.

The New PageSpeed report (WebVitals) contains much more info than before. First of all you should check what is your biggest problem there and then consider how to solve them.

But still, in most cases you will have few main streams to work with:
- Your hosting provider - sometimes hosting just is not able to provide good speed.
- Internal Resources optimization. Compressing images, unifying CSS, template size decrease.
- Mobile version optimization. additional aspects of the content view and loading process.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online