Website setup/cost/merchant acct/etc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cj2448

Am I in the right forum?

I have friend who is clueless but has a product line they are wanted to get exposure, set up website, needs merchant account, etc.

Any advice, links you can share for web packages, good deals anyone knows of?

How about a good site that helps someone like this understand the web, selling, websites, etc? A good place for her to get 'started'...she is clueless!

Thanks and kindest regards,
Christine

What kind of products are they planning to sell? Are there several? Or just a few? Are they allready making sales offline and looking to expand online, or just starting out? Do they allready have a corporate image? (logo, colours, designs, etc...)

All of this will make a difference in how a site is setup and what it will cost.

Quite simply, you get what you pay for.

I also sent you a private message :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online