website wont send email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

koolhandluke

please im in need of some help! Im hositng a website on a dedicate windows 2003 server running apache php mysql and argosoft email server pro. My website has an email sign up form and never sends the email! It says email was sent on the webpage but its never recieved. Email doesnot get sent from another webpage im runnin on the same server so the problem does not appear to be coming from the site itself. The webserver and webmail im running seem to be workin fin! I can send mail to and from that with out any problems!:eek:

checking you messaging queues, to see if any mail is stuck, and blocking other mail from being sent.

koolhandluke

i checked there as you said there was an error in there may have been the problem? I deletted it but i also made several changes one being i turned off smtp server authentication after doing this i was able to see mail coming and going thru the outbox from my website and it was also in the log file. It worked for a day now its not working again? And this time i looked there and nothing is sitting in the outbox folder and its not in the logs anymore that my website ever tried to send anything after the firstday of it working?:confused: (n)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online