website X5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

liteningmeister

dear members,
i have a free demo version of website x5 software using which i designed my homepage which has a *.iwp extension. please suggest a free host for my homepage.

You do not want to use my host? If you are not planning on using my hosting can you please tell me. I hate to remove your site but if you are not going to use it I would rather remove it and free up some space. If I do remove it and you decide you want to use my hosting again you can come back any time and reapply for hosting.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online