1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Websites do not load randomly

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Osvaldon, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Osvaldon

Osvaldon Thread Starter

This site can’t be reached
    techguy.org’s DNS address could not be found.

This is the kind of message I get randomly while trying to access various sites like Facebook, Google, etc. Sometimes refreshing one or more times helps, sometimes I just have to try later. I'm not experiencing any issues while playing games, but similar problem occurs when I try to connect to TeamSpeak servers, I fail to connect randomly, have to wait.

I'm using Windows 10 and Opera.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. TulsaRose

TulsaRose

First Name:
    Rosie
    Do you have the same experience using the Edge browser or one of the other browsers that are available for download? I purposely mentioned Edge as you should already have that browser since it comes packaged with Windows 10.

3. Osvaldon

Osvaldon Thread Starter

The same thing happens in any kind of browser, just with a different message. And while trying to connect to TeamSpeak servers. It's as if my computer refuses to establish a connection. I wasn't able to load this forum for the past two hours, now it works again. It's really random.

4. TulsaRose

TulsaRose

First Name:
    Rosie
    Have you cleared the cache in all the browsers? Maybe some old history or cookie is messing you up. Are you using shortcuts\bookmarks? They may be old and need to be replaced with new ones. I'm assuming you have run your anti-virus and anti-malware scans?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1170508

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice