1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Websites refuse to load

Discussion in 'Networking' started by strutinsky, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strutinsky

strutinsky Thread Starter

So i just got myself a 'netis wf2412' router and set up my local network .

A 3g modem is plugged into my pc, so i can connect to internet using it. My 3g connection is also shared to my router via a lan cable. My router is set up to work as a wifi access point, so i can connect my laptop to it and browse internet on it as well.

The problem is, i cannot load any website on my laptop(pc is fine), excluding these two:
    google.com
    youtube.com(videos don't load tho)

I can ping any website, but when i try to load one, it just timeouts. I've found and tied a lot of ways to fix this, but nothing helps.

Can anyone help me?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1164814

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice