Websites won’t open

Dharshni

When I try to open my websites it always says the site can’t be reached. Google works fine and if I search it works but when it click on a website it doesn’t work. App Store wouldn’t open no matter what network I change to it is the same problem. I get it when I am at home with home wifi and network and when I am in uni in uni wifi. I restarted by laptop and the websites open for a while then the problem starts again. Btw this is the new Mac air as well
Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

Ask the university IT staff to help figure it out. It is faster than back and forth Q and A with us, with time zone differences and just waiting for a helper to be available.

Couriant

James
I suspect a wireless issue or your machine is using only IPv6. Since this is a new machine, I would suggest contacting Apple Support just in case it's a hardware issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!