1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Websites won't fully load

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by fenthebean, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenthebean

fenthebean Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bitProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7Processor Count: 4RAM: 3983 MbGraphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1799 MbHard Drives: C: Total - 288042 MB, Free - 235155 MB; Q: Total - 15999 MB, Free - 7397 MB;Motherboard: LENOVO, 4239CTOAntivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and EnabledThat is my computer info, here is my problem. A couple nights ago while doing research some web pages wouldn't load, or fully load. As of tonight it seems like pretty much no webpages want to fully load. Some will sit there just thinking with a blank screen, some will get a tiny part of the site loaded but never finish. What has gone wrong? I reset Internet Explorer (which is IE 9) hoping that would help. NOPE! There were some Windows update that the computer did not quite sure when, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I would just like my internet back. Can someone please help?Thanks

2. fenthebean

fenthebean Thread Starter

I should also add that I have never gotten an error message no matter how long I let it sit there. Also every other computer, cellphone or what not that is connected to this network doesn't have a problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089735

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice