1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Websites

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by ilusha2, Jan 27, 2003.

Mark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ilusha2

ilusha2 Guest Thread Starter

Hi guys. Something from me to you -- PC MAG'S BEST OF 2002 -- http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,97429,pg,5,00.asp - Best Computers, Best Hardware, Software, etc. Click on the bar to go to any of the "best" things.

I think it's useful also if you want to buy something, like a monitor, or software, but don't know what to buy or what is good.

I will try to update this thread. Please submit good sites that you find, so we'll have one huge thread in case someone ever is looking for good sites.

2. AngryClip

AngryClip

well i must say that without a doubt my favourite two websites (apart from tsg of course :p ) are
    How Stuff Works
    What Is?

both are great for finding information on things and have helped me tons at college :D

3. X Zero

X Zero

Here is one.Its a russian music site.You can listen to any russian song,watch parts of movies,comedians,etc...Cant download but u can listen
    www.rbcmp3.com

4. ilusha2

X, spasibo. Ya vot hotel uznat' pro site s russkoi muzikoi. Slishish, a vot chto -- Ya syuda priehal v 11, tak ya sovsem ne znayu kakie horoshie muzikanti. Nu, ya znau chto Visotskiy, Pugacheva, etc., a gde mne uznat' kogo slushat'? Can you recommend some songs/artists? Thanks.

5. ilusha2

X, but to listen to the mp3s you have to had purchased something in the past 10 days, for at least $50. It's not exactly what I expected.

6. X Zero

X Zero

No you dont have to purchase anything,,I never have.You have to click on the bottom of the album where it says( Click here to listen to the album) and it plays in the windows media player.Try again maybe it was a glitch.Or just for that album u had to buy something. Horoshie albomi ya toze ne znau.Ya suda priehal v 13
    V 1991. Ruki Vverh ne plohoy albom.;)

7. X Zero

X Zero

8. steamwiz

steamwiz

ilusha2

This link works great - I'm listening to an album now

http://www.rbcmp3.com/

Pity there's no way to save it :D

steam

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115613

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice